Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Sweet as Sugar.

For my 2nd semester i also have pastry and cake making class with Chef Asma. We learned so many stuffs about pastries, cakes and desserts. At first i tought that this will be a boring class because im not into pastry that much. But, after i learned all of this, i found  that it is a very interesting class. We learned how make cakes, pastries, and desserts. All of it was very delicious, especially the pizza. haha!

The cakes that my classmate and i made


Designing a pattern for the cheese tart.


This are the few designs that i made.


Cheese Tart


Chocolate Banana Cake


And this are my presentation for my final practical exam. I made Blueberry Cake with a Malay Kuih Ketayap. The theme is Valentine's Day <3

And last but not least, half of my classmates with our Chef Asma


No comments:

Post a Comment